Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

havas will never admit this but he HATES sb

sorry buddy, you cant win em all
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont hate him at all

just dont wanna be outdrank

rjs246

I think he hates him because he has a house that's only 1/6th of a mile from the beach.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

Thanks, i might go Bronco myself now

I'll be down at the beach Havas.  You watchign the game down in OC?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

With the 4oclock start we were gonna head back sunday, wasnt sure if you were hitting up the bars down there.  Weather is gonna be summer like this weekend
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 22, 2010, 03:26:32 PM
With the 4oclock start we were gonna head back sunday, wasnt sure if you were hitting up the bars down there.  Weather is gonna be summer like this weekend

i avoid watching eagles games with non eagle fans at all costs...if there were a good eagle bar in oc i probably would stay....but there isnt so im gonna head to my normal spot in dc

Seabiscuit36

I think the last time i was actually down there for a birds game was when Randall broke his leg against Greenbay.  We had a mini tv setup on the beach.  We've never watched a game down there since. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

You all are letting Rome down.  He bought a block of 200 tickets (granted, it only cost him four dollars).