2008 Season Road Trip

Started by hbionic, October 30, 2007, 12:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

It looks like the selection of road games next season will be zesty.

Dallas
N.Y.
Wash
Seattle
Baltimore
Cincy
S.F.
NFC North Team

In the event the NFC north team is Chicago or Green Bay, those will be my selections. I don't know what everyone else things. But those are my nominations. I don't know what it will take for that to happen, but I'm crossing my fingers.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Father Demon

Little early, but what the hell.

It all comes down to the scheduling.  Chicago or Green Bay in December? Probably not.   Any game on Christmas, New year's and thanksgiving week/weekend is automatically out for me.

Seattle - domes suck, but I gotta hit it sometime.
Baltimore - I've heard good things, and it's easy to get to.
Cincy - I can drive there from where I live, so that's cool.
SF - I need to do it, but you two homos went there instead of New Orleans
I've been to Dallas, and NY and Washington happens every year. I'll hit them someday, but there's no rush.  I've sorta been to Chicago, but it was the year they played in Champaign, and as Sarge pointed out, the goal is NFL stadiums, not NFL teams playing anywhere.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Rome

QWest Field isn't a dome, bro.

Father Demon

Ha..  I'm an internet loser.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

hbionic

Hey don't short yourself. You suck in real life too!

PoopyfaceMcGee

If the Eagles trade for Chad Johnson, I'm going to the Cincinnati game.

Sgt PSN

I've already been to Seattle but that was the Kingdome.  I'd go back again to check out the new stadium.  Plus I lived there for almost 4 years so I can totally be the tour guide and accidently take you fargers to Canada, Portland or the the Pacific Ocean. 

B-more would be decent because igy could be the host and let us all crash at his place. 

hbionic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 30, 2007, 06:25:30 PM

B-more would be decent because igy could be the host and let us all crash at his place. 

40'oz and flows all night if that's the case. IGY, get your instrumentals ready! 8)

rjs246

No one wants to go to Baltimore. What the hell is wrong with you guys?

If you do go, go to Night Shift. You'll farging fall in love.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

mass cf orgy at igy's house > mass cf orgy at rjs' house
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

baltimore wouldnt be a roadie for me....i can almost walk there...but it may turn out to be the best bet in terms of tickets as the ravens are super close to completely imploding...wont quite happen this year but next year they are gonna ostrich nuts

Quote from: hbionic on October 30, 2007, 06:29:01 PM
40'oz and flows all night if that's the case. IGY, get your instrumentals ready! 8)

i gots the flows the hoes and the 40 O's
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

By the way, Dio, don't you live in Baltimore?

Sgt PSN

Dio will be there if igy ever lets him out of the basement. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MadMarchHare

I need to visit everywhere on that list but Lambeau (and, oh yeah, Minnesota).  And I'm definitely making it next year, wherever.  Baltimore is pretty nice, too, I don't know what you guys are bitching about.  The waterfront is beautiful.
Anyone but Reid.