2016 Roadie

Started by hbionic, April 15, 2016, 02:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on April 15, 2016, 01:01:09 PM
man the farg up and give that rock a break for one day, and crawl out from under it.

oh and Chicago sounds great. stay a couple more days and catch the phils vs white sox.

phils white sox is in philly chief
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i am going to have an opportunity to get upwards of seven seats at face value ($70) for the ravens game in December....hit me up if you are interested

Diomedes

I'll take one.  Gonna see some of you this year, I suppose.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

are you guys both 100% IN....if they become available ill definitely try for them for you but im not going to have time to come back and say yeah they are available do you want them for sure....im just going to have to grab them and roll

Sgt PSN

Sorry so slow to respond, but yeah....if you're getting them at/near face value then I'm IN.  Not just a little in, totally in.  Like balls deep in. 

Diomedes

Yeah, I wasn't joking.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

werd

and whatever I get will definitely be face...I believe they are 70.00

Diomedes

Ravens stadium.  Prepare yourselves for fat white people in purple camo pants paired with authentic Ray Ray jawns.  Hideous.

ice grillin you

dio and sarge heres the deal right now

i was hoping to get seven tickets together in one section....so far i only have four...the other three are in question...the guy is deciding whether he wants to sell them to me or not...if i dont get the other three then i dont have tickets for you two

however

i know another guy who will sell me three in a different section for sure...one of you would have to take the third so im not stuck trying to move a single but you would be locked and loaded for the game 100%

so basically you can hold out for the original seats but with no guarantee they will ever become available or lock in on these other three now

let a brotha know

Sgt PSN

How much are those tix going for?  As long as the price isn't crazy, I'm still down.

ice grillin you

same price i believe....but ill find out...they are def right in the same ballpark give or take a few bucks

Sgt PSN

Cool. I caN definitely find someone to take that 3rd ticket, too.

ice grillin you

werd...just need to find out if dio wants to go in this direction and ill lock and load

Diomedes

yeah, take the three sure bet tickets, I'm in.  tell me when you need money