Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

I know I'm late to the party, but I'm on Android (Note 2) and haven't had any issues.

Zanshin

...on either the stock browser or Chrome. It's typically fine.

Rome

Update:  Still not working for me on the iPhone with 3G.  It works fine with WiFi.

You all care deeply.

PS: Our IT dept. let everyone know that future surfing on the net is going to be monitored and any unauthorized farging around will be met with untidy results.   So, really, get this shtein worked out please.  My future un-monitored farging around depends on you assclowns.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I haven't noticed any problems on my Verizon iPhone 4. I usually use Chrome to browse.

Seabiscuit36

works fine on Dolphin Browser for Android
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on January 08, 2013, 06:01:19 PM
Update:  Still not working for me on the iPhone with 3G.  It works fine with WiFi.

LOL @ 3G.  God, you're old.  I bet you have a rotary dial app on your iPhone, don't you?

Doesn't work with my 4G either.  Wi-Fi is perfect though.  I dont have any other browsers on my phone besides Safari. 

SunMo

if it doesn't work on your phone, check it each saturday when you are home, read the 12 posts from the previous week and you're caught up
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

I have AT&T, not sure if it's just a service provider problem or what
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 09, 2013, 01:12:06 PM

LOL @ 3G.  God, you're old.  I bet you have a rotary dial app on your iPhone, don't you?

Doesn't work with my 4G either.  Wi-Fi is perfect though.  I dont have any other browsers on my phone besides Safari.

I have a 4.  The service is 3G.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on January 09, 2013, 01:18:54 PM
if it doesn't work on your phone, check it each saturday when you are home, read the 12 posts from the previous week and you're caught up

I would tell you that I didn't chuckle, but I am not a liar.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on January 09, 2013, 04:26:57 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 09, 2013, 01:12:06 PM

I have a 4.  The service is 3G.

I figured that already. You suck for living in an area without 4G coverage.

Rome

We have 4G, dummy.  The iPhone 4 model isn't compatible with that service.  You'd think a young, tech-savvy guy such as yourself would know that.   

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

reese125

so who else is still going through this issue with their iPhone4?

you try to get in the site, but after about 45 sec of trying to load you get a 504 gateway technical issue. you then hit refresh and you can get in. but now it seems that its timing out after a certain period of not browsing in CF and you have to go through the process again.

GF, I've tried deleting cookies and erasing history, but this is still an issue. Any ideas or are we stuck having to try to log in twice every time? c'mon computer wiz whatcha got?