Week Fifteen - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 14, 2023, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Falcons are about to lose to Carolina

Titans are in trouble too

Bears seem to have gotten their shtein together a bit lately but damn come on Cleveland I need ya. Flacco with three picks

PhillyPhreak54

1-1-1

Thanks for nothing, Titans. fargin scrubs.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

A win in the bullet

2-1-1 today

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice pull.

It sucks when my 5th and 6th ranked picks win. Needed 4-0 and even moreso now since a lot of the people up top struggled

PhillyPhreak54

What a disaster for the Doug's

Not spiking it was dumb. Cost them points.

Missed two FGs too

MDS

the mistake wasnt not spiking, it was throwing short of the end zone. fine to try and catch them in a bad spot, but you cant throw short

my agency put in $1k into another wise rudimentary work league i wouldnt normally care about. sort of paid attention during the regular season, now locked in a tight one in the playoffs and staring at evan engram hoping the ball goes to him. need DK points tomorrow night. fantasy farging sucks, i hate it. but ya boi wants 7 bennies

PhillyPhreak54

"You're entitled to shtein"

🤣🤣

Damn that injury to Mitchell looked bad

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 16, 2023, 05:46:09 PMOn what planet did Kazee think he was going to get away with this?

https://youtu.be/VpKGY8P11ik?si=UChb0MCNwVJgYhX9

suspended for the rest of the season

rightly so, that hit was barbaric