Lane Johnson, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by QB Eagles, April 25, 2013, 08:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

No way someone wearing a McNabb jersey hit anyone other than his dog or his Mama.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Who the farg let that mouth breather write something for publication? What exactly was the purpose of writing it? What brainless drooling moron would enjoy reading it? It included every single rah rah football cliche that's ever been uttered. We are all dumber for having read it. farg Lane Johnson.

Fly Eagles fly.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

That's actually pretty funny.  It's written at around the same level as a teen fiction novel. 

General_Failure

I've seen some teen fiction novels. There are many reasons to insult Lane Johnson, please don't make up new ones just for the hell of it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

I didn't know lil guy was ghost writing for football players now. 

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Sources: The #Eagles have agreed to a four-year, $72 million extension with right tackle Lane Johnson that includes $54.595 guaranteed. It is the largest contract for an NFL offensive lineman in history on a per-year and guarantee basis.

Rome

SD

No complaints. He's one of the best RTs in the league. He excels at pass blocking and run blocking.

QB Eagles

OK with this. He's great, still on the right side of 30, and keeps Brooks from puking all over the field. Offense looks like shtein without him. Barring career altering injury, this pricetag was gonna just keep going up.

Rome

He's worth every cent.   My reaction was just one of awe.  $72M for a guy that doesn't even touch the ball.  Wow.