farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJ72

Dak sucks without his safety valves, Witten and Bryant even if they were both basically possession receivers. It was clear that Carolina didn't respect the passing game and just focused on stopping the run.

Crappy, unimaginative play calling too. The defense was decent but the patchwork OL sucked big time. Pathetic performance and I know a bunch of pi$$ed off Dallas fans online. Dumba$$ Jerrah will run with what he's got though.

General_Failure

It's like Dallas and the Giants have a bet going to see who can end their quarterback's career first.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Dak was never that good, year one he had the best o line in the league and one of the most talented backs. Garrett was able to get creative with that offense, as soon as they had to start relying on his arm and ability to make a play it was obvious he's a generic qb.

ice grillin you

the most amazing thing ever is daks rookie year....he was barely 50% in college......this is all predictable but how did that one year happen as a farging rookie
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Great oline play, a decent cast of receivers, and an absolute monster at running back. 

Diomedes

How did Foles have that 27/2 year with Chip?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Some forgotten possession receiver named DeSean Jackson. I'm not surprised you don't remember him.

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on September 10, 2018, 04:47:22 PM
How did Foles have that 27/2 year with Chip?

there was some luck associated with that but mainly the league had not adapted to chip's offense, the o-line was strong + played all games and shady/pimp were at the peak of their powers.

foles has shown if he can get comfortable and is surrounded by skill position talent, he can be a pretty decent qb. thing is so can a lot of people.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

You forgot Riley KKKooper. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

riley cooper putting numbers on that team makes you believe YOU could play pro football
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on September 10, 2018, 05:07:46 PM
Some forgotten possession receiver named DeSean Jackson. I'm not surprised you don't remember him.

He was deported for being in a gang right?

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Wonder if Chip rolls through the gang hoods on his drive into the UCLA campus

QB Eagles

Sean "Mr. Glass" Lee probably out for a few weeks with a hamstring.

Seems like most Cowboys fans regard him as the greatest LB to ever play the game, and therefore losses that occur while he is playing less than 100% healthy (which is every game of the last five years outside a few weeks in 2016) don't count as indicators that the Cowboys might not be good.

PhillyPhreak54

He's fragile as farg

And yeah every time he misses games they blame his absence as the reason for them losing.

On a side note; Dak trash. Hopefully Jerrah still believes in him and signs him long term