2015 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by Rome, October 05, 2015, 11:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 23, 2016, 04:09:10 PM
What's the over/under for the date the Phils are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs?

What day did pitchers & catchers report?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

No matter how inept this team is in terms of management or how brutal they are on the field, they always have the Phanatic.

So awesome.

ice grillin you

excellent news.....double vee gets the final spot in the rotation
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

That is good news. He needs to be in the rotation.

Kinda surprised that they sent down Luis Garcia with as piss poor as the BP projects to be.

Saw they picked up Will Venable too

Rome

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 28, 2016, 05:30:57 PM
Luis Garcia

he has a 1.66 career whip and walks a batter every other inning

dude stinks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

At the final spring training game.

Fappity fap
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

MDS

trivia time

can you name the single season rbi leader post 1965 that wasnt on steroids at the time (probably, most likely)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Schmidt or Howard would be the kind of obvious choice, but it's probably some obscure player like Lance Parrish. 

ice grillin you

choke in the midst of a roid investigation and lance parrish was all roided up

Geowhizzer

Has Andres Gallaraga been connected with steroids?  I always assume yes for any player in the 1990s, but I don't know for certain.

MDS

should preface that by saying it was for all of mlb

but yea it was choke in 2006

MDS

bacon boys
appel, efflin, thompson, williams, knapp

reading rainbow
alfaro, crawford, quinn

clearwooder
kingery, tocci, kilome

bakewood
corny randy