2008 Phils Opener

Started by Wingspan, February 07, 2008, 06:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Even though I am one the five worst posters on  :CF I wanted to know if there were any plans for tailgating the phils home opener?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

yes, but you have to narfle the garthog to get in
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

we have two full rows of people coming
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on February 07, 2008, 06:51:24 PM
yes, but you have to narfle the garthog to get in

Sometimes I feel I've got to.....uh-uh, run away.  I've got to......uh-uh, get away. 

Wingspan

I'll bring the wine spritzers
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 07, 2008, 07:09:04 PM
am i one of them?

im saving you for the giveaway games i dont qualify for

MDS

fine them im saving those temple/st joes tickets for someone who isnt a bastich
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ok an opener ticket for two non student section temple joe tickets

MDS

i have the same access to non student section tickets as you, dookie

ice grillin you

i thought you were the tony kornheiser of north broad...i couldnt be more disappointed in you

Seabiscuit36

I cant beleive IGY kept a special ticket for me for opening day.  Oh joyus day. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 08, 2008, 06:32:06 AM
i thought you were the tony kornheiser of north broad...i couldnt be more disappointed in you

next year, lil guy. im still waitin' in the wings, basically on the jv team though i get few chances to play varsity every now and then.

ice grillin you

see current update

MDS

where the fargs my ticket at, boy?