Week 17 - Washington: Bury Nick Foles' Donkey Dick at Wounded Knee

Started by MDS, December 23, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

if a ball is near him rasoul gathers it....problem for him in the nfl is getting near the ball
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Peters please stay healthy today.  We don't want to see Big V at all today.  Talk about someone having an awful season.

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

Don Ho

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on December 30, 2018, 04:31:24 PM
Peters please stay healthy today.  We don't want to see Big V at all today.  Talk about someone having an awful season.

hes played what

four games this year?

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 30, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

hes played what

four games this year?

But disaterous in every appearance

MDS

good news: bears up
bad news: san fran with the dreaded early implode
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on December 30, 2018, 04:38:47 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 30, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

hes played what

four games this year?

But disaterous in every appearance

disagree...hes a really good back up...but hes a back up...you have clowney blinders on