1 extra ticket against gints

Started by fansince61, December 06, 2005, 06:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fansince61

64 and I have one extra ticket for Gints game..looking for face $65.00(lower level endzone)...dont all answer at once :-D :-D

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

fansince61

MDS

when you get no offers, you'll come crawling back
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

fansince61

Quote from: MDS on December 06, 2005, 07:06:59 PM
when you get no offers, you'll come crawling back

:-D :-D  64 and I can use the extra seat to hold our snowballs ;)

Tomahawk

And batteries. Don't forget the batteries.

fansince61

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 06, 2005, 07:09:34 PM
And batteries. Don't forget the batteries.

I'm freezing the batteries in the snowballs as we speak >:D

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

fansince61

MDS

who wants to go to a game with a couple of old grumpy men anyway?

fansince61

Quote from: MDS on December 06, 2005, 07:35:23 PM
who wants to go to a game with a couple of old grumpy men anyway?

There will be no charge for 64's autograph ;D

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

fansince61

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.