@ Washington

Started by DH, November 09, 2010, 09:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

smeags

thats right its four hours. for some reason i was thinking it was five.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

btwn the traffic getting in and out...the parking situation and the tailgating rules snyder makes it as difficult and unenjoyable as possible to go to games there

all you need to know is i live 20 minutes from the stadium the eagles are playing there tonight and i dont wanna go
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

i remember when DH and i went down there in '03. we didn't know there was a limit on tailgating and we got there early and had to sit in line until they opened the green lot. there had to be 30-40 other cars there and they were all eagles fans. we actually had a great time but it is a screwy set-up.

ice grillin you

sundays arent nearly as bad....monday night games there are just awful to go to

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 15, 2010, 03:38:35 PM
im not going

wow

whats your excuse mr. i go to every game and am the greatest fan ever

and dont say life cause we all know this is your life
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 15, 2010, 04:19:21 PM
sundays arent nearly as bad....monday night games there are just awful to go to

yeah i could see how trying to get there during a work day would be brutal.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 15, 2010, 04:03:08 PM
btwn the traffic getting in and out...the parking situation and the tailgating rules snyder makes it as difficult and unenjoyable as possible to go to games there

all you need to know is i live 20 minutes from the stadium the eagles are playing there tonight and i dont wanna go

This is a legit reason to not have season tickets and to watch nearly every game on TV, blowing your money on Sunday Ticket and alcohol.  But you drive 60-70 miles to every game in Philly, so this is surprising.

ice grillin you

i literally can get to philly from my house quicker than i can get to or home from a taterskin monday nite game

and even if i didnt have eagle season tickets which i would never give up i still wouldnt have nfl sunday ticket....i like going out to watch games...i need to be around other eagle fans when they play

reese125

Forget the Sunday Ticket anyway. NFL Red zone is by far the best thing ever created.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 15, 2010, 05:23:45 PM..i need to be around other eagle fans when they play

no but seriously:  you think there are other Eagles fans?  I thought you were the only real one?  Every else a pretender to the throne?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Anyone else catch Diehard in the background? He made his way down to the first row.

General_Failure

Probably mad there was no one to punch out of the way.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Place was at least %50 Eagles fans by halftime...if not more. Pickings were slim.

Don Ho

QuoteWhen the Eagles were introduced I swear the entire side of the lower level behind the Eagles bench stood up and roared. And then right before kickoff some fans tried to start an "Eagles suck" chant but it was quickly drowned out by the throngs of Philly fans in attendance.

Of course after that all hell broke loose on the field and the skies opened, and I couldn't blame people for leaving early (I stayed until about 5 minutes left). Yes, I know this is a topic repeated ad nauseum, and FedEx is a big stadium, etc, but.......this crap has really got to stop. taterskins fans need to do a better job of protecting their house.

from our favorite site.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.