Week 4 - Titans: The Eagles Go To MAGA Land

Started by MDS, September 23, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Mariota can barely grip a football and Gabbert was hurt this last weekend

So Tenny by 20?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

Still shorts weather. Gonna be better than the pit of depression weather we just endured.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

IDK why but I really enjoy when weird random areas of the country are carved out for games they shouldn't be, like all the Wentz fans in ND or parts of Oregon back in Chip's first season.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 26, 2018, 03:43:52 PM
happy birthday havas and dio

I go out regardless so doesn't really matter to  me and I don't think dio has television or maybe it's cable

ice grillin you

QuoteVeteran wideout Rishard Matthews, who led the Tennessee Titans' WR corps in both catches and yards in each of the last two seasons, has been nearly invisible this year. He had missed some preseason time recovering from knee surgery, but he says he's "100 percent healthy," and it's not like he's been riding the bench. Despite lining up on 50 percent of Tennessee's snaps, they're just not targeting him. So he's had enough.

Matthews asked for and received his release from the Titans, though the paperwork has yet to be finalized. He wasn't at practice on Wednesday for what coach Mike Vrabel described as "personal reasons."

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 27, 2018, 09:01:10 AM
QuoteVeteran wideout Rishard Matthews, who led the Tennessee Titans' WR corps in both catches and yards in each of the last two seasons, has been nearly invisible this year. He had missed some preseason time recovering from knee surgery, but he says he's "100 percent healthy," and it's not like he's been riding the bench. Despite lining up on 50 percent of Tennessee's snaps, they're just not targeting him. So he's had enough.

Matthews asked for and received his release from the Titans, though the paperwork has yet to be finalized. He wasn't at practice on Wednesday for what coach Mike Vrabel described as "personal reasons."

released

get for sunday

MDS

on no sleep with no knowledge of the playbook is he is infinity better than gibson and aiken

keep matthews so him and carson can watch each other farg bibles or whatever it is they do

SD

I specifically watched Matthews on a few crossing patterns to see how he looked and I had to double check to make sure he wasn't Perkins. He's slow as shtein. Agreed with letting him stay on because he's part of Wentz's god squad.

Rishard Matthews is a no brainer, he'd be a 5th option in the passing game but you could do much worse.

QB Eagles

Amazing how many teams have total crap at the WR position. Even with all the rule changes to assist the passing game and all the creative offensive scheming around the league, there's still not enough guys out there with the talent to simply get open.

QB Eagles

Sproles out, Ajayi playing through injury.

Alshon is sick. If he feels good enough at gametime, he plays.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm gonna need the hookup on one of those badass reddit streams please....