The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on March 20, 2019, 08:49:17 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 20, 2019, 08:25:25 PM
my son will be driving 

geo the morman i remember when you were talking about your kids being all young and stuff

what had happened

I've been asking myself the same thing!

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

MDS

jo just ridiculous on defense late in 4q
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Win was more important for their psyche than it was in the standings

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on March 20, 2019, 09:44:28 PM
Win was more important for their psyche then it was in the standings

id  argue more important than the win is embiid having a monster game when hes always been embarrassing against them,,,,he needed that as much as the team needed the win

not saying they would have lost but theres a narrative that they dont win without the marcus smart ejection cause hes on butler in the 4q...but theres no denying the fact that embiid was finally dominant against them

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

sixers really should win out.

they have a decent shot of locking up the 3 around 10 days out from g1 of the first round which would give everyone a nice long rest. and theyre gonna need it because they have ZERO bench.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I knew they'd win all the time.   :paranoid

ice grillin you

the lack of depth in terms of rest wouldnt show up until late round two...so a break before the playoffs wouldnt matter...honestly rest isnt a factor in the nba playoffs anyway....if anything you probably want the starters playing as many minutes as possible together before the playoffs

the bench is gonna kill them cause it sucks not because its short

PhillyPhreak54

I'm excited to see Harris, Jojo and Jimmy in the playoffs.

I loathe the Celtics.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

I've been watching the jojo block on a loop for like two days and it never gets less amazing