the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

bags backpacks briefcases and suitcases that have wheels and a pull out handle should be illegal too....are people this farging lazy that they cant carry a bag anymore...they creat complete clusterfargs in train stations

theres even people on my train that will get up for their stop pull their bag down take out the handle roll the bag down the train aisle to the door put the handle back in the bag lift the bag to walk down the trains steps then pull the handle back out the bag and proceed to roll it again...i seriously wanna spit in those peoples faces
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

When I go on vacation, I'm damn glad for the wheels on our suitcases.  My wife likes to push the limits of the 50 lb limit for checked bags, and while I guess it makes me less of a man in your eyes, I have no shame when it comes to rolling that bitch around instead of carrying it.

Now, when someone has a laptop bag or briefcase that rolls (basically something under 20 lbs), that is infuriating.

rjs246

I hope you all have plenty of kleenex to keep your delicate tears from smearing your makeup.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hunt

my wallet has wheels & a handle.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on March 28, 2006, 02:37:15 PM
I hope you all have plenty of kleenex to keep your delicate tears from smearing your makeup.

I have kleenex at my computer for other reasons.  Oh!

SunMo

Quote from: FFatPatt on March 28, 2006, 02:39:04 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on March 28, 2006, 02:37:15 PM

I have kleenex at my computer for other reasons.  Oh!

in case you sneeze?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

wilmer valdarama was on howard. some good shtein.

he said he had an 8 inch dong
he said lohan was one of his best fargs
he said ashlee simpsons was good in bed
he said jen love hewitt was like an 8 out of 10
he also said he videotaped a lot of that shtein, but deleted it cause it would leak (hmmmm)

best part was he said one of those girls like anal. its def lohan. shes a slutty bitch who wants a meatstick in her pooper.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Now, when someone has a laptop bag or briefcase that rolls (basically something under 20 lbs), that is infuriating.

i only said suitcases cause thats what some poeple refer to them as...something you take to work is what im talking about

SunMo

we need an IGY's Life Rules thread

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2006, 02:26:09 PM
bags backpacks briefcases and suitcases that have wheels and a pull out handle should be illegal too....are people this farging lazy that they cant carry a bag anymore...they creat complete clusterfargs in train stations

theres even people on my train that will get up for their stop pull their bag down take out the handle roll the bag down the train aisle to the door put the handle back in the bag lift the bag to walk down the trains steps then pull the handle back out the bag and proceed to roll it again...i seriously wanna spit in those peoples faces

Main Entry:   punc·tu·a·tion
Function:   noun
1 : the act of punctuating : the state of being punctuated
2 : the act or practice of inserting standardized marks or signs in written matter to clarify the meaning and separate structural units; also : a system of punctuation

Main Entry:   punctuation mark
Function:   noun
: any of various standardized marks or signs used in punctuation

QuotePUNCTUATION MARKS
.   period (or full stop)
,   comma
;   semicolon
:   colon
'   apostrophe
' '   quotation marks single (or chiefly British inverted commas)
" "   quotation marks double (or chiefly British inverted commas)
« »   guillemets
?   question mark (or interrogation point)
¿ ?   question marks, Spanish
!   exclamation point
¡ !   exclamation points, Spanish
/   slash (or diagonal or slant or solidus or virgule)
-   hyphen
=   double hyphen
–   dash (or en dash)
—   dash (or em dash)
~   swung dash
( )   parentheses (or brackets)
[ ]   brackets, square (or braces)
< >   brackets, angle
{ }   braces (or curly braces)
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

MDS

ur all gay, all of you. gay.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

SunMo