Around the NFL - 2016

Started by Sgt PSN, February 18, 2016, 12:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

titans got their qb last year. got a rb that had a year off last year, and now they load up on high draft picks.

so what do the titans do with their first pick ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

with qb-qb likely going 1-2, i wonder if stanley will be there for the eagles now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 14, 2016, 09:36:05 AM
with qb-qb likely going 1-2, i wonder if stanley will be there for the eagles now.

should think bigger than that...atanley was at least 50/50 to be there regardless...now maybe jack falls or ramsey falls a few spots and you trade up for him...it also raises the odds of a guy like Hargreaves who was maybe on the wrong side of being there at 8
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

or how about tunsil?

if SD wants ramsey, dallas seems unlikely to take an OL. anyone else want them to get up to 5 with JAX and grab this dude.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

That's insanity, pure and simple.  Jesus the Rams are nuts. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 14, 2016, 11:59:47 AM
or how about tunsil?

sure...that would be insane...I just cant imagine SD not taking him or really anyone else who doesn't want a qb instead

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 14, 2016, 12:05:16 PM
or how about tunsil?

sure...that would be insane...I just cant imagine SD not taking him or really anyone else who doesn't want a qb instead

SD needs DBs worse than they need O lineman. Not saying they'd pass up Tunsil but it's not unheard of. Dallas isn't taking him. I have Jack pegged to go to the Jags but if Tunsil falls to 5 how do you not take him? I'd love a trade up to 3 with SD for Tunsil if he falls that far.

ice grillin you

even if I disagree with it qb i get...but I would be absolutely shocked if sd passed on tunsil because they have a need at another position...hes too good of a prospect...

i personally think Cleveland is going to take him....but even if tunsil were to somehow inexplicably drop to 5 I cant see anyone trading him away at that point

ice grillin you

the last three teams who had at least six selections in the first 75 picks of the draft made the superbowl within five years

75 rams
82 patriots
91 cowboys

MDS

Quote from: SD on April 14, 2016, 12:14:42 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 14, 2016, 12:05:16 PM
or how about tunsil?

SD needs DBs worse than they need O lineman. Not saying they'd pass up Tunsil but it's not unheard of. Dallas isn't taking him. I have Jack pegged to go to the Jags but if Tunsil falls to 5 how do you not take him? I'd love a trade up to 3 with SD for Tunsil if he falls that far.

thats my feeling on this....howie was willing to go up to the 1 to get a qb, maybe hes willing to give up far less to get to 4 5 or 6 to get a franchise LT. jews love a good deal.

ice grillin you

don't get your hopes up...theres like a 5% chance tunsil falls to five and maybe a less than a 1% chance that a deal is made there for him....he by far the best player in this draft...

jacksonville will fire their card to the podium with a t shirt gun if he falls to five

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 14, 2016, 10:48:56 AM
...now maybe jack falls or ramsey falls a few spots and you trade up for him...it also raises the odds of a guy like Hargreaves who was maybe on the wrong side of being there at 8

Love all these scenarios!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 14, 2016, 03:31:11 PM
don't get your hopes up...theres like a 5% chance tunsil falls to five and maybe a less than a 1% chance that a deal is made there for him....he by far the best player in this draft...

jacksonville will fire their card to the podium with a t shirt gun if he falls to five

Maybe not fall to 5 but at this point him slipping to 3 is looking 50/50.

ice grillin you

DJ latest mock has tunsil going 6

how Ravens would that be