2024 NFL Draft Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 05, 2024, 10:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Am I missing something on JJ McCarthy? He's getting gassed up like he's one of the top players in this draft.

Maybe I'll get egg on my face in a few years but he's not a first round QB.

Josh Rosen comp?

SD

I'm with you don't think he's a first round talent. Thought maybe he'd make a good back up one day as a 3rd round pick

PhillyPhreak54

I think that would be his ceiling. I mean Michigan didn't even want him to throw half the time.

ice grillin you

i wouldnt take him in the first round but i'd rather take a shot with mccarthy next year over running it back with hurtz
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

youve had some bad takes but man oh man thats in the running for #1
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that's crazy - regardless of what you think of Hurts, and he's def not trash, ain't nobody running McCarthy out there over him

MDS

hes super maga now and wants to see a white qb...no other possible explanation
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

mccarthy probably sucks but i dont know that for sure...i know hurts is garbage