Started by MURP, August 14, 2005, 12:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I love Ugie Urbina.

He's the bestest.

:yay

:-D

MDS

Beltran gets a 2 out single. Steals second. Floyd singles him home. Glad to see his game is coming back from the collision injury now.  :D
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ramon Castro just hit another HR....a fargin bomb too...

2-0 Muts :'(

Rome

MDS

Pedro is in a groove now. Phillies are swinging at the first pitch. Yup, good fun.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Howard homers. 2-1.

David Bells tonight:
0-2. 2 pitches seen. 2 fly outs. 2-25 career vs. Pedro. .201 aganst righties. He sucks.

PhillyGirl

Nice solo shot for Utley off of Pedro to tie it up at 2-2.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 31, 2005, 08:12:58 PM
Howard homers. 2-1.

David Bells tonight:
0-2. 2 pitches seen. 2 fly outs. 2-25 career vs. Pedro. .201 aganst righties. He sucks.

Make that 0-3. 3 pitches seen. 3 flyouts. 2-26 against Pedro

After Utley homered, Abreu walked and stole 2nd. There was 0 outs.

Burrell K
Howard K
Bell fly out

MDS

PhillyGirl

Burrell has major issues with Pedro. I can't think of another pitcher that gets him so bad.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Great (two) catches K-Lo.

MDS

This is actually a fantastic game, except for the albatross that is David Bell.

PhillyGirl

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein!

Loserthal hit a HR!

3-2!

PhillyGirl