Phils are already down 3-0 after the top of the 1st :-X

Wilson 2R HR
Johnson solo HR

Come on, Phils!

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 15, 2005, 07:31:28 PM
Burrell 2 RBI single! :yay

He's doing great right now. He's always in the middle of things for this team and its so good to see.  :yay Yes, he still strikes out and doesn't hit as many HRs as some want him to, but his RBIs keep piling on and he's having a really, really solid season.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

:boo  Way to once again, suck ass against the division teams.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

This is a different Phillies team than the one we saw earlier in the year.  Now they go kick ass on the road and crap the bed at home.  Brilliant!  :boo

MURP

The Phillies really go out of their way to MAKE you hate them. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MURP on August 16, 2005, 12:05:30 AM
The Phillies really go out of their way to MAKE you hate them.

In order for them to do that, it would require they put forth some effort. 

BigEd76

Myers was whining about the RF fence ("put up some yellow tape!") and not getting enough sleep.  Awwww  :-\

PhillyPhreak54

Meh. I'm not sweatin' tonight too much. They still have 3 more to go vs. them in this series.

Myers is right about the RF fence though - that was not a HR. I wish fans who reach over would be dragged onto the field and showered with beer bottles. I'd pay to watch that.

MDS

My friends and I were joking about the excuses they had lined up for this one:

1. CBP is a bandbox
2. Were tired (Washington did play on the west coast, too)
3. Livan was just that good

Bla Bla Bla. They better win the next 3.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 16, 2005, 12:32:52 AM
My friends and I were joking about the excuses they had lined up for this one:

1. CBP is a bandbox
2. Were tired (Washington did play on the west coast, too)
3. Livan was just that good

Bla Bla Bla. They better win the next 3.

You've got friends?!? :D :P

BigEd76

From Jewbilee or wherever he goes during the summer.  Make any soap sculptures lately?  :D

MDS

Jewbilee :-D Yea, thats pretty much what it was. I swear that camp is goin down the tube, everyone plays magic cards and goes to rocketry. We used to make fun of the kids who did that when I was a camper.

I get 13 days between coming home from camp and having to move in to college. No time to sit back, relax and enjoy the Phillies yearly august collapse.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

After a 2 hour rain delay, Phillies were up 1-0 in the btm of the 1st with runners on 1st and 3rd and 1 out. Then the umps called another delay, and now the game has been postponed. Regular game tommorrow night, day/night DH on thursday.

Ryan Drese blows, they probably would've won that game.  :boom

Marlins lost. Braves and Astros both gonna lose. Just our luck.