iPhone from Apple

Started by mussa, January 11, 2007, 11:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on December 23, 2008, 05:27:21 PM
maybe you and I define camping differently

when I camp, there is no power or music.

Don't ya' luv it when people role into the camp grounds and unload their boom boxes and TV's?

Diomedes

my favorite camping is by canoe to sites that are not accessible to that set.  the delaware river has some beautiful campsites that you can only get to by canoe.  and since the only people who ever use them are people who go to the trouble of canoeing, the sites are beautiful, free of litter, and the few people you do run into are considerate
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

I really like Trap Pond, a state park in Delaware. You can canoe through a big stand of baldcypress trees. It's really cool. It's the farthest north that the trees are found on the East Coast. They bleed red stuff and make the water look neat. It's loaded up with a lot of wildlife also.

mussa

yea i don't go to "campgrounds" if I am camping. I'm not 60. I'd rather go deep into the bush, if you know what I mean

Dio you should go to Ontario Canada, Canoer's paradise!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

mussa

well got the new iphone G3 today cause my old one was stolen.
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, thanks man.  It may not have 3G speed, but this thing is pretty sweet.

mussa

jesus im on top of things

dreamdestroyer

Quote from: Diomedes on December 24, 2008, 10:54:15 AM
my favorite camping is by canoe to sites that are not accessible to that set.  the delaware river has some beautiful campsites that you can only get to by canoe.  and since the only people who ever use them are people who go to the trouble of canoeing, the sites are beautiful, free of litter, and the few people you do run into are considerate

Except for the ones who make you squeal like a pig then butt rape you!

General_Failure

Silly stillupfront. You're supposed to stay away when you get banned.

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

new iphone is def. nicer than the old. the one thing i really like is how much louder it is than the 1st generation. also the new shaped back fits a lot better in your hand.

phattymatty

another reason iPhone is the coolest invention ever. i paid $9.99 for a lifetime subscription to mlb at bat, which streams live audio of every single mlb game, home or away feeds, right to my phone.  has the live gametracker to like espn uses, and any big play is uploaded in little videos within minutes.  it was awesome walking to the store last night and listening to harry calling the phils game through my headphones.

Sgt PSN

i almost got an iphone when i upgraded in january.  instead i opted for a crackberry bold.  i like it but i cant say that i love it like a lot of crackberry users do.  i'm still learning how to use it though and it def kicks the crap out of my old phone, which was just a basic phone. 

on the flip side though, the only people i've seen with an iphone so far are total douchebags.  i have yet to see just your average joe rocking one yet. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

You got a Bold in January but still claimed you couldn't post here due to no internet?  Doesn't the Bold even have Wi-Fi?