i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Xmas is not appropriate to say

Put the CHRIST back in Christmas, pal.

MDS

hannukah ended like 3 days ago, anti semite
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Three nights ago, you schmuck.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

how the farg is this the first vikings shutout in 24 years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Wash last in 1991 425 games ago
Arizona last in 1992

Eagles prior to the one with Foles and Chip vs NYG a couple years ago was their first since 1996

QB Eagles

Ridiculous how every little bounce of the football always helps the Patriots.

QB Eagles

MDS

that team is garbage and its a good thing they are gonna be out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The NFL has a serious legitimacy issue brewing with the touchdown review fiascos.   That bullshtein in NE today was embarrassing.  Whatever though. Just give Trump's buddy another Lombardi. 

MDS

its a giant conspiracy, youve cracked it

Rome

It's an embarrassment, something your parents are all too familiar with. 

MDS

they need to take a significant look at the replay system and what exactly is a catch, but there is no illumanti controlling these things

calm down and lay off the booze