Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

they didnt crater....that was last year....they have basically been average to zesty since the beginning of june
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

that market has crashed but they need to trade hoskins for whatever they can get

Don Ho

Listening to Kruk on the broadcast tonight is priceless.  He knows he's only got a few games left so he's letting it all out.

I'm the first to bash Nola but this broke dick behind the plate screwed him this inning
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on September 24, 2019, 09:23:39 PM
Listening to Kruk on the broadcast tonight is priceless.  He knows he's only got a few games left so he's letting it all out.

I'm the first to bash Nola but this broke dick behind the plate screwed him this inning

Yeah, Nola got screwed on that last batter.  Twice.

And then big time by Mr. Sprinter Hughes.

Don Ho

Nola pitched his ass off tonight and then we have Jared Hughes giving up the grand slam.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I shouldn't care, I should give a rats ass, but I am farging pissed.  Injuries, blah, blah, yada yada, up yours Klentak!  Kiss my ass!

Don Ho

Harper PH HR off his arch nemesis Strickland!!  farg YOU DC!!

ice grillin you

lol at nola got screwed

hes been screwing the phillies for two months in games that actually count so go to hell with that shtein

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 24, 2019, 09:50:57 PM
lol at nola got screwed

hes been screwing the phillies for two months in games that actually count so go to hell with that shtein

Yawn.  Your act is as tired as Kapler's.

Nola hasn't pitched well.  Definitely not showing himself to be an ace when it counts.  Still got screwed on that batter.  Twice.

The two things are not mutually exclusive. 

ice grillin you

no one can get screwed in a game that doesnt count...settle down

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 24, 2019, 10:04:58 PM
no one can get screwed in a game that doesnt count...settle down

It was a stray comment during a game.  Maybe take your own advice.

ice grillin you

ref complaining in a real game is infuriating...in this game with a pos like nola its next level awful

MDS

lay off geo the morman you bully

rhys makes a lot of sense for an AL team. he really doesnt project long term here. his defense is atrocious and youve already committed to bryce, who will need to DH a lot when that comes to the nl. 32 year old rhys at 1B is worse than 26 year old rhys at 1B and 26 year old rhys sucks at 1B.

the only way he can really stick is a 150+ game 1B is if he hits the cover off the ball aaaaaaaaaaaaand thats not happening

maybe he can front a matthew boyd package?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont ever wanna see rhys hoskins in a phillies uniform again