Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i dont know whats worse...a sitting governor and senate candidate advocating for votes not being counted or human beings unironically talking about how they enjoy going to the cheesecake factory
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on November 09, 2018, 02:05:30 PM
i dont know whats worse...a sitting governor and senate candidate advocating for votes not being counted or human beings unironically talking about how they enjoy going to the cheesecake factory

I'm going to go with the votes thing. It's a close call though.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 09, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

C. talking about how they enjoy cheesecake factory so much that they consider it an upscale restaurant (not MA trash) and want their town to secede because they dont have one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

It's clearer now more than ever that the GOP is going to try to suppress the vote by any means necessary because they know they will lose if they don't.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

so this insanity means its good news for Sinema....the florida recount could really go either way

this moves the senate back in play for 2020 because theyd only need to flip a few seats and colorado/maine are already pointing that way
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on November 09, 2018, 04:41:29 PM
Any caravan updates?

I told the fools in my office it was a scare tactic for the election and that we'd hear nothing about it once the election was over

Yep

Munson

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1061047532413956096

New update again, Sinema's lead grows. It's hers.

Repubs had an extremely favorable map and only managed to gain +1.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

The DEA and ICE are hiding surveillance cameras in streetlights

QuoteAccording to government procurement data, the DEA has paid a Houston, Texas company called Cowboy Streetlight Concealments LLC roughly $22,000 since June 2018 for "video recording and reproducing equipment." ICE paid out about $28,000 to Cowboy Streetlight Concealments over the same period of time.

It's unclear where the DEA and ICE streetlight cameras have been installed, or where the next deployments will take place. ICE offices in Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio have provided funding for recent acquisitions from Cowboy Streetlight Concealments; the DEA's most recent purchases were funded by the agency's Office of Investigative Technology, which is located in Lorton, Virginia.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Trudeau:  It wasn't rain, it was bullets.

Meanwhile, der Trumper couldn't be bothered to brave the weather to attend the 100th anniversary ceremony in the American cemetery.

EDIT:  Just realized that Trudeau's speech was last year, not today.