Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 30, 2016, 05:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles_Legendz

More players with potential character flags.  Igy drooling at the change

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 30, 2016, 06:03:26 PM

its mostly true....but usually when you overlook culture its because you are going for off the charts upside/talent and that's not the case with these picks

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 30, 2016, 06:03:26 PM

Only when they start scouting penetentiary rec yards will he truly be happy

MDS

he punched a woman in the mouth a few years ago

sd approves
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

SD needs his jersey number ASAP...gotta get it on order

Beermonkey

Look test = Jaden Smith

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Beermonkey on April 30, 2016, 06:15:12 PM
Look test = Jaden Smith

Dude I thought of you when Jevon Kearse was announcing Tennessee's picks yesterday lol

Rome

Holy shtein a BM sighting not on Facebook. 

Draft Day Miracle?

Beermonkey

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2016, 06:16:34 PM
Dude I thought of you when Jevon Kearse was announcing Tennessee's picks yesterday lol

Remind me to never openly admire a player's rippling biceps and chiseled abs in public any more.

Beermonkey

Quote from: Rome on April 30, 2016, 06:25:16 PM
Holy shtein a BM sighting not on Facebook. 

Draft Day Miracle?

The weight of everybody's unnatural fascination with Jay's opinions has sucked me back like a  black hole.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: Beermonkey on April 30, 2016, 06:54:45 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2016, 06:16:34 PM

Remind me to never openly admire a player's rippling biceps and chiseled abs in public any more.

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 26, 2006, 01:40:15 PM
for the most part no...maybe on how big someone looks in person or the tennis balls in jevon kearses calves...

he truly was a "freak"

Diomedes

Cocky, even ridiculous as it was, from the first finger wag I loved Mills' attitude and energy.  I was on board.  Then, he made it easy to root for him by outplaying all expectations.  Through all of last year, I could overlook his obvious weaknesses, not least because the Eagles were winning.  I thought he was still improving because playing time and experience, coaching, were (or would) curb his tendencies to make mental mistakes.  The Super Bowl victory didn't hurt.

But four games into this season, I've seen enough.  Dude is not a starting NFL corner.  We've seen his best.   Time for a demotion.

He gave me fits on the Maddox interception...watch here.

https://streamable.com/dijl8

Maddox intercepts the pass.  The ball is in play.  Watch Mills.  He's a statue, celebrating.  Now, I get that he was the Eagle player furthest from the INT and that the play was moving away from him, but that's no excuse for taking yourself out of the play so you can grandstand.  Had he hustled toward the play, he might have provided an extra green hat when Maddox cut back across field, might have been in position to throw an extra block, maybe Maddox could have broken through.   

This is emblematic of Mills' play.  Frankly, he's a liability.  His penalties are mostly legit, and he gets beat far too often.  If the Super Bowl went to anyone's head, this guy is exhibit "A." 

I want to keep loving him--honestly, I always will love him and every other member of the Super Bowl champions--but I'm officially off the Mills train.  Get him off the field, please.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger