Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on January 12, 2019, 10:55:09 AM
I'm one of the millions who until this week had never heard of Quenton Nelson.  Holy crap.  I hope a cold snowy day means the Colts ram the ball down the field all day, keeping Mahomes cold on the bench.

I'd like to see Frank Reich win, he was a big part of the Eagles SB. But I'd rather see it by the Colts falling way behind and then coming back late in the game to win. He has the greatest college as well as NFL come from behind victory ever. Trump would also become an NFL fan again with the third Reich come back.

QB Eagles

SD

I'd like to see Andy get his HC SB ring but this game has Chiefs chokejob written all over it

MDS

i parlayed the chiefs and rams today

mahomes IMO is too good to choke....andy choked but did so with the mediocre alex smith
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Looks like a mismatch, unless it's setting up another epic collapse.

Rome

KC is on fire right now.  Jesus...

SD

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

Clearly can't trust this Colts kicker in the playoffs.

MDS

andy in a conference championship game

what could go wrong
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Super brutal call against the Cowboys.

ice grillin you

disgusting that the rams get to rock this butter in a playoff game and the eagles cant get their true buddy greens in one regular season game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the jerseys in this game are just other worldly

not other worldly: reign dakota prescott

Rome

Hysterically ridiculous PI call against Talib.  Then again the Cowboys are playing, so...