Caption this!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 02, 2005, 03:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Don't know why...there's just something about this pic that is funny. I guess there are so many ways to go with it....
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Feel free to let loose on this one too:

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Can't a man beat his meat through an open doorway without being hounded by the paparazzi anymore?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 02, 2005, 03:50:01 PM

Don't know why...there's just something about this pic that is funny. I guess there are so many ways to go with it....

My Family eats mac and cheese....jackass!
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on August 02, 2005, 03:51:43 PM
Can't a man beat his meat through an open doorway without being hounded by the paparazzi anymore?

LOL...and that was one direction I didn't see this going.  :-D

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

:-D :-D :-D I hate that commercial.

Rome

Banner in cargo shorts is farging hysterical.   :-D

As for the other douchbag, if that's the photo they run to go along with his obituary tomorrow, I'm down with it.

sallad selgae

Banner looks like Inspector Clusseau (sp?) stalking Kato.
"Official Sponsor of the first, fourth round draft pick"

Yeti

[Dracula voice] De sunlight, it burns.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Mad-Lad

This was my favorite pic from the day.

MURP

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

Andy's got Mad skillz...

:-D

jeffreyjpa

Lad, that's awesome!  :-D   :yay