Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

SD, that's my favorite one. It doesn't get any sappier than "An undrafted rookie running back, tossing to a third string tight end, throwing to a backup quarterback. There isn't a play in the playbook that illustrates what makes this Philly team special more than the Philly Special."

This is it though. No more SB LII nostalgia allowed this season. Unless they start 0-4, then I'm breaking out the Blu-Ray again.

NC_Eagle

I still get a tingle whenever I hear "Defending champion Philadelphia Eagles"....
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

If the Eagles are ever in the Super Bowl again, I'm gonna find a BBC broadcast to watch instead of the U.S. feed.  That was so much better its ridiculous.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Don Ho

I've watched that clip a hundred times.  Love it.  The German and Japanese are pretty awesome too.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.