Dead in 2018

Started by SD, January 15, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

no thats why she wore the shirt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

She instigated his demise by whoring it up with another guy after Bourdain was her fiercest defender and supporter.  That's the way it looks to have played out.  If that's the case, I wouldn't be shocked at his impulsiveness. 

Women really do make you do the stupidest shtein.

MDS

what is wrong with you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Mock this man for his stupid brain.

See what I did there? It works for everyone because it could be about Bourdain or Rome.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I'm not mocking him.  I'm merely stating that it's a theory that's being floated out there. 

General_Failure

Big Van Vader and Koko the gorilla.

SD

Richard Harrison aka the old man on Pawn Stars

General_Failure

SD

EJ72

Obviously not a celebrity but my other half Vicky Nix passed away on July 16th. Almost twenty years together and it's been one bitter farging pill to swallow because it happened so fast.  :(

I may end up moving back east to NY or PA from Indiana so maybe I can torment some of you Eagles fans in person one day.  ;)

SD

"Thoughts and prayers"

But seriously sorry to hear that bud

EJ72

Thank you AO1. Any and all thoughts are appreciated.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: EJ72 on July 28, 2018, 01:24:01 PM
Obviously not a celebrity but my other half Vicky Nix passed away on July 16th. Almost twenty years together and it's been one bitter farging pill to swallow because it happened so fast.  :(

I may end up moving back east to NY or PA from Indiana so maybe I can torment some of you Eagles fans in person one day.  ;)

Sorry to hear about your loss.  Forget football - that's real life stuff and sad to hear.  Please accept my condolences.

Diomedes

Well farg, sorry to hear it EJ72

Seems you're re-evaluating some things, about to make some changes.  Why not leave the Cowboys behind when you move, and take up your new life as an Eagles fan?  We've been saving a spot for you.  You won't believe how great it feels to wear a Tim Hauck jersey when the Cowboys come to town.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  Hang in there, dude.