Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I changed the thread title because pointing and laughing at these iceholes is a lifetime job. 

Rome

Also - this...

They had their stadium taken over by Vikings fans, of all fans. Vikings fans travel about as well as Buddy Holly.

Omg.  That is awful.  Hilarious but awful.  Ok mostly hilarious. 

QB Eagles

They cut Orlando Scandrick, their third biggest free agency acquisition, and they are pretending it's because their rookies are so good.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

20k empty seats at home opener

I hope Dan Snyder owns that team for another 40 years, he's doing great
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

Quote from: Diomedes on September 17, 2018, 09:49:18 AM
20k empty seats at home opener

I hope Dan Snyder owns that team for another 40 years, he's doing great

that's what happens when the opposing team's fans don't go there for the game.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

Lost to a mediocre-at-best Colts team and it wasn't close.

Giants and Cowboys look even worse.

Eagles are super injured but stand to benefit from what might be the worst division in football.

Diomedes

By way of illustrating how awful their options are, Washington has signed both Michael Floyd and Breshard Perriman.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

ice grillin you

can't believe how bad he is...I loved him in college...couldn't gave been more wrong

pretty crazy that btwn him and Corey Coleman two first round wr's in the last three years are almost out of football
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

There's a handful of others ready to join them soon, too. The WR drafting has been abysmal lately.

John Ross broke the combine 40 record, has been in the league like 15 months, and has next to no role in his offense. The next three draft picks after him were Patrick Mahomes, Marshon Lattimore, and Deshaun Watson.

Diomedes