The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

best basketball team in the city. join now or die fatties.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

MDS

jeff wathne, the normal punter, was sent home for violating team rules. thats not gonna help.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

Quote from: MDS on December 29, 2009, 11:40:33 AM
best basketball team in the city. join now or die fatties.

Taking my boy and my nephew to the game tomorrow night in Dekalb, Can't fargin wait!!

Seabiscuit36

I wont lie, i'm rooting for the lil guy's team.  I hate UCLA, and their QB, dude sucks
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

wow what an epic meltdown

and how is al golden in this weather with just a shirt and tie

Seabiscuit36

Big Boys wore them out, after the ref's gave UCLA all the chances they needed
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

not ready for primetime*

*primetime = an 8th place pac 10 team

ice grillin you

pretty cool afternoon/evening on the deuce....big 5 double header...at least one team showed up

Eagles_Legendz

I can't believe how bad Marquette is at the end of games.  They're a legit team that can't close at all.  Lose by 2 vs Nova, 1 vs WVU, 1 vs FSU, 4 vs NCST and could have easily won at Wisconsin too.  Dunno if it's a coaching issue or not, but they just collapse inside the last 4 minutes.

ice grillin you

coaching gets them to that point...buzz willie is a really good coach....they just dont have the players this year to get them over the top...in fact talent wise this is the weakest marquette team in quite a while

Eagles_Legendz

They just don't have any depth.  I think Buzz is a good coach too and I always like how Marquette plays.  They just don't close.  Maybe since they only run 7 or 8 deep their legs just don't sustain at the end of games.

MDS

get this jesus MA wisconsin school out of my philly thread.