Quote from: Diomedes on June 13, 2018, 12:56:07 PM
I'll accept that.

To review:

Most corrupt organizations

1a Trump White House
1b IOC
1c ConcreteField
2 FIFA

Where does one slot the NCAA in this group of dirtbags?

Heil General Failure!

General_Failure

I can't believe I keep winning these elections every six years by ten billion votes.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 13, 2018, 01:02:55 PM
At least the athletes in the Olympics and soccer are paid.  The NCAA is grotesque in its own special way.

yeah but the olympics and soccer are basically unwatchable which them the worst

also the ncaa is more backwards and greedy than it is evil or corrupt like the nfl....what the nfl does to its broken ex players is as bad as it gets...the ncaa is basically any normal corporation...the nfl is the monsanto of sports leagues

also the current EPA has to be on any list...even laura ingraham wants scott pruitt gone
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the ncaa is like any other organization....except you dont get paid

it begins and ends right there. fifa is ignoring slavery...nfl and many of its fans (hi, rome) ignore head injuries.....the ioc destroys countries....but at least everyone there gets some semblance of money

in the ncaa is goes just to the old white men at the top
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

in the ncaa you can go to college for free and know ahead of time you are not getting paid to play

the nfl is literally murdering people

neither is ideal but ill take the former any day

QB Eagles

What exactly is the NCAA doing about CTE that the NFL isn't doing?

Rome

Exactly nothing and that's the way it should be.  Strap em on and start smashing each other's brains in.  If that doesn't interest you there's always Curling. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 14, 2018, 12:12:33 PM
What exactly is the NCAA doing about CTE that the NFL isn't doing?

you dont get cte in college

but you know what they arent doing....murdering their ex players

hbionic

I need more "Soccer is unwatchable" takes from IGY. Right MEOW!

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Mexico beat Germany in a shocker. 

In other news, while Germany didn't do well in Russia, at least they actually made it all the way to Moscow this time. 

MDS

just considered this. if this usa made the world cup, it seems likely they wouldve had panama's spot and therefore their ball in the drawing. so theyd be in a group with:

beligum-tunisia-england

on what planet would that POS team come out of that group

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on June 17, 2018, 07:15:21 PM
on what planet would that POS team come out of that group

US World Cup record versus England:
1 win
1 tie
0 losses

Rome

England is a paper tiger.  Belgium, on the other hand... it took arguably the greatest performance by a goalie in history to keep the 2014 team alive against them, so who knows?

MDS

yea the great us squad led by doofus coach's kid michael bradley and coached by wop carcass bruce arena would most certainly beat england