Week 8 - Jaguars: The Eagles Go To London, And Can Probably Stay There

Started by MDS, October 22, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Here comes the no pressure let them complete everything underneath and gain YAC D

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Crap, the Jags figured out the Eagles can be exploited by just lobbing the ball up and seeing what happens.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Rome

It is amazing how frequently this defense gives up a score after an Eagles TD.  I mean it's possible I could just be remembering it wrong but it has to happen 1 out of 4 times.  I just don't understand why they go soft like that.  And against farging Blake Bortles. Talk about a guy you should blitz on every down. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on October 28, 2018, 11:31:24 AM
It is amazing how frequently this defense gives up a score after an Eagles TD.  I mean it's possible I could just be remembering it wrong but it has to happen 1 out of 4 times.  I just don't understand why they go soft like that.  And against farging Blake Bortles. Talk about a guy you should blitz on every down.

this is second week in a row offense had a 90 yard td drive and the defense gave a td up on next posession

if they go three and out here then it will also be the second in a row all three of those things happened in succession

like i said wash rinse repeat
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

General_Failure

That's the second time this year I've seen Kelce just go help out on a double team and let a guy fly right by him.

QB Eagles

General_Failure