Week 8 - Jaguars: The Eagles Go To London, And Can Probably Stay There

Started by MDS, October 22, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Throwing to Josh Perkins in double coverage at the back of the end one with Jaylen Ramsey looming...dude

QB Eagles

Yeah Carson I don't think Perkins vs Ramsey is a good matchup to throw at.

MDS

anytime you can force into double coverage to josh perkins, its something you have to do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Put farging Foles in.  I'm sick of watching this shtein.  Scare the farg out of everyone. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on October 28, 2018, 10:01:08 AM
Throwing to Josh Perkins in double coverage at the back of the end one with Jaylen Ramsey looming...dude

less praying and more practicing football 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

QB Eagles

MDS

Quote from: Rome on October 28, 2018, 10:02:07 AM
Put farging Foles in.  I'm sick of watching this shtein.  Scare the farg out of everyone.

figured it was going to be SD but romey wins the pool
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 28, 2018, 10:04:16 AM
Quote from: AO1 on October 28, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

less praying and more practicing football

He got married...I know you guys laugh but that's draining.

"Women weaken legs" - Mickey

General_Failure

This team's just piling stupid mistakes on stupid mistakes now.

Eagles_Legendz

where do the eagles rank in special teams penalties?  Feel like about 40% of punt returns result in a holding penalty.