Week 7 - Panthers: The Torrey Smith Bowl

Started by MDS, October 12, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 21, 2018, 04:30:34 PM
Doug and his not being prepared for 2018. No one cares about your book if you can only beat 1-win teams.

:yay. Correct!  Not the first and certainly not the last but he was exposed today.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

No one needs to be fired.  Settle down, girls. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

doug has been the coach for 3 years and been a disgrace for 2 of them

granted the 1 they won the super bowl

just something to keep in mind
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 21, 2018, 06:04:34 PM
Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

doug has been the coach for 3 years and been a disgrace

this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea i mean there was that super bowl win over belichick but i guess
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This team has played like what they should which is 1-6

Rome

Yes.  Let's definitely fire the defending Super Bowl winning head coach after 7 games.  Because that's a smart plan. 

General_Failure

Nick Foles didn't lose this game games. They should put him back in.

But for real though, I never want to see a screen pass again.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

That said, other than benching him I don't know how a coach can keep the other team from throwing at Jalen Mills. He truly is not the worst cornerback ever but if you dial up a few plays against him when it matters most, it's 100% guaranteed he'll farg up at least one of them. Extremely dumb, unaware football player, and I doubt he can be coached into anything better than what he is today.

Eagaholic

Although Doug's mistakes are more glaring, I think Schwartz is almost as culpable in their losses.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 21, 2018, 05:31:00 PM
just watched the last 2 plays on the tv feed....fire wentz into the sun

What play of those last 4 was Smallwood wide open in the flat? 

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote"I basically told (the team) the pressure is off of us," Pederson said in his postgame press conference. "Nobody in the outside world is giving us much of a chance to do anything,  the pressure is off so we can go play, have fun, relax."

Just stop already.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2018, 06:29:10 PM
Yes.  Let's definitely fire the defending Super Bowl winning head coach after 7 games.  Because that's a smart plan.

They should sign him to a 10 year 100 million dollar contract

he won a super bowl!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous