Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Can we talk about that amazing camera view of cams run

NC_Eagle

3rd Quarter: Well, they have this wrapped up, it's safe to take a nap. (Spent the morning driving home from holiday)

Wake up late in 4th Quarter: What the farg happened?  :boom

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

ice grillin you

SD

Celebrating in the beginning of the 4th is all you need to know this game

Eagles_Legendz

Spadaro came on the big screen in the fourth to blow the team.  That was a good sign.

QB Eagles

Doug disappeared up his own ass. You can blame Wentz or Schwartz and that's fine but this is 99% on Doug and his not being prepared for 2018. No one cares about your book if you can only beat 1-win teams.

ice grillin you

Doug was an obvious disgrace from day one Carson actually has talent

QB Eagles

Round 2 of Pederson vs McVay is gonna be ugly

General_Failure

17 points is not enough to beat anybody. Ertz and Jeffrey made too many good to great plays for it to be a talent problem.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

did wentz move out of the pocket once today? looked like he was a statue for most of it

loser franchises get 1 and 1 only

enjoy it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

just watched the last 2 plays on the tv feed....fire wentz into the sun
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Slept in, just finished watching.

People need to be fired.  17 point lead?  Schwartz stinks, secondary I'm done belly aching about that shtein show, Bradham looked slow as shtein today, horrible play calling in crunch time, Wentz had brain damage last three plays.  He looked like Favre, the dumb Favre.  They still had two timeouts, 4th & 2?  Lean Ginger forward.  3 maybe 4 shots at end zone.  I'll give Elliot a pass as the wind was crazy on the side he missed but don't trust him anymore. 

Horrible horrible horrible loss. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 21, 2018, 04:55:37 PM
Round 2 of Pederson vs McVay is gonna be ugly

Saints will score 40+, Rams could sleep walk 50. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Horrific loss

Wentz, Pederson and the defense stunk in the second half

Schwartz and his defensive calls can farg off