14 (50%)
not okay.
14 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: January 14, 2007, 07:25:32 PM

MURP

I am the 12th man. 

Diomedes

You're the backup fullback.  That makes you the 54th man.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

I am the 12th man

lol
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Zanshin

Generally, I don't use "we."  The exception, though, is when I'm talking about the Eagles to fans of other teams.  It just helps the conversation.

Rome

QB Eagles

Since the team, city, and fans are united by the "power of one", technically we should be using "I".  :-*

Susquehanna Birder

I try to not use "we" in this context...but sometimes I fail to control myself.

Diomedes

When I hear someone saying "we" about a team, the cynical part of me thinks that I really need to get into marketing, because people are farging idiots who deserve nothing more than to be taken.  Either marketing or religion.  One of the two.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

you are already a minister. 

Sgt PSN

Which one is it?  Reverend Dio?  Father Dio?

Diomedes

You can call me Daddy if you like, I'm still not gonna give you a reach around.

Sgt PSN

Fine.  But if you're not giving a reach around then I'm not pushing back any more. 

Zanshin

Quote from: Diomedes on November 17, 2006, 09:35:56 AM
Either marketing or religion. One of the two.

That's like saying you can't decide between being a garbage man or a sanitation worker.

Diomedes

Nothing gets by Z.