Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

How do you have 15 hits and only 2 runs in Denver?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Guess I can take 17 hits and 3 runs. Bullpen has been stellar tonight. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Fell asleep

I see I saved myself the disgust of watching that live

But hey...on pace for 99 wins amiright

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 20, 2019, 03:08:58 AM
But hey...on pace for 99 wins amiright

On pace to get swept this weekend
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Well don't tell lil guy that!

MDS

that was the kind of loss where you question your life decision to follow this worthless franchise....4.5 hours of crap to watch your worst reliever serve up a 1-2 meatball with DREW BUTERA on deck

i just fundamentally do not understand how you come into blackmon with a terrible backup catcher on deck. but thats why he is juan nicasio, marginal major league reliever, and i am jew jeworodenker, marginal human person.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lolol all true. Love the JJ nickname.

Why is Nicasio still here? Alvarez too. They both farging suck

MDS

every bullpen has a few players who suck. you cant have 7 seranthony's where you're worried about both getting them consistent, high leverage work and limiting their innings so you dont ruin their arm. you have to have a few arms that you just dont care about and by and large those guys stink. the last guy out of the rockies pen is chad bettis, who is garbage. nicasio the guy who can go a week without pitching or pitch 3 days in a row because hes juan nicasio and he doesnt matter.

drew anderson is probably better than both of these guys but drew anderson needs to pitch consistently and being the 7th guy out of the bullpen does not guarantee that. they lost this specific game because the offense could not 1) get a hit with RISP 2) hit anything other than a single.

its a terrible loss but its not really on juan nicasio or the bullpen at large.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

True. But still. I'll deal with Nicasio if they can shteincan Alvarez

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 20, 2019, 04:02:57 PM
Why is Nicasio still here? Alvarez too. They both farging suck

only hope is to hang on until july or august see if you are for real and then make a couple power moves....they dont have anyone to bring up

the guys who throw junk are what they are the thing really hurting them is searanthony...i dont know if its temporary regression or this is who he is but they need first half 2018 searanthony bad
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yup. Need him and Neris both

MDS

they need the offense to score more than 2-3 runs at coors is what they need

the only real complaint you can levy against the pen is that they dont have a guy as good as doolitte/diaz/jansen/hader like the other contenders do. its valid. and guess what. they aint getting one.

MDS

segura and kingery on the IL...hello 1 week of phil gosselin

PhillyPhreak54

Walding, Austin Davis and Anderson up