Uh....kids 'n shtein

Started by hbionic, August 01, 2017, 03:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

SD

Daughter asked me if she could get her nose pierced. I told her it's a deal if she gets straight A's on her next report card. Report card dropped today, straight A's plus she was accepted for all honors classes for high school. She got a purple stud. 

phattymatty

I spawned a little dude over the weekend.  seems pretty chill so far. 

Rome

Holy shtein.  Congrats, Matt. 

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on July 27, 2022, 08:31:02 AM
I spawned a little dude over the weekend.  seems pretty chill so far.

Congrats bud...really happy for you

General_Failure

Congratulations, and good luck.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

thanks bros.  not sure where all the shtein comes from.

General_Failure

Someone should have had a talk with you about that at least 30 years ago now.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Congrats! Hopefully he's a good sleeper. We lucked out with our first one, he was super premature so slept horribly for the first month or two but once they started giving him meds for reflux, he became a pretty great sleeper, still is now at 3.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Congrats, Matty! Kid got a BBall Paul jawn yet?

Start him early on gambling and Philadelphia sports.

MDS

hopefully hes not a bullets fan like his old man
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

you are doomed and so is your spawn

good luck
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Congrats. Great thing...make sure you do it right now to make your life easier later ;-).

Geowhizzer

Congrats, Matty.  Good luck with parenting in this batshtein crazy world.