The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah thats how my HS coaches were.

"Your momma would be ashamed of you son. Wipe them got'damn tears off your face and grab your nuts"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TRIPLE!!!!!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Welp....a whole lotta crying going on now for Pearland.

PHILLY BITCH

MDS

gotta love 12 year olds trying to play baseball

this thing goes to defcon 50. mo'ne vs. vegas in primetime on wednesday
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I think the Vegas kids are on steroids. They were hammering long balls today and they all look 6'3

PhillyPhreak54

Taney is in trouble...barring a comeback they will have to take down Chitown to make it

smeags

vegas' defense won that game. the play in rightfield and the other one at 2nd base took away 4 runs and completely deflated taney by the 6th. if they can get by chicago tonight the uscg should be a real good one.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on August 21, 2014, 08:33:48 AM
the uscg should be a real good one.

no...they could play 100 times and taney would lose 50 of them by a mercy rule....chicago is gonna smack them anyway so it wont matter and then chicago will get smacked by vegas.....i was reading vegas is the best american ll team maybe ever

taney is a nice story but they got to last night by beating a pathetic delaware team and having to come back against a bad texas team....vegas is in a different league than them (and everyone else)

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The Vegas kids made the Philly kids look like pygmies.

The one kid had a beard and a death from above Airborne tattoo.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 21, 2014, 09:18:00 AM
Quote from: smeags on August 21, 2014, 08:33:48 AM
the uscg should be a real good one.

no...they could play 100 times and taney would lose 50 of them by a mercy rule....chicago is gonna smack them anyway so it wont matter and then chicago will get smacked by vegas.....i was reading vegas is the best american ll team maybe ever

taney is a nice story but they got to last night by beating a pathetic delaware team and having to come back against a bad texas team....vegas is in a different league than them (and everyone else)

haha is this for real

replace taney with eagles or phillies or flyers and ive read this post 100000 times. the philly team sucks and the other team is amazing.

i could not care less about the llws and or even bother to know who is good, but the self hatred here is quite hysterically familiar.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on August 21, 2014, 09:42:07 AM

lol

and I am shocked igy is doomin' and gloomin'

smeags

igy loves blacks but it's painfully obvious that he hates female little league pitchers.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 21, 2014, 10:17:02 AM
or even bother to know ________

thats a shocker

pretty much you know nothing about nothing and dont care to...except ill give you television and neilson ratings....you are a tv guy thats it...thats the list....try and stick to it

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on August 21, 2014, 09:42:07 AM

lol...yeah its ridiculous

their games so far

vegas 12-2 (mercy) south dakota
vegas 13-2 (mercy) chicago
vegas 8-1 philly

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 21, 2014, 10:46:24 AM
Quote from: MDS on August 21, 2014, 10:17:02 AM
or even bother to know ________

thats a shocker

pretty much you know nothing about nothing and dont care to...except ill give you television and neilson ratings....you are a tv guy thats it...thats the list....try and stick to it

lol...sorry to not be up on the 12 year old baseball chatter

we all cant be as worldly as you