Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

joker and nadal just had a 56 stroke point
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i think this is the last time cbs is airing the open....it goes full to espn next year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

will the announcers move over.....cause just about everyone at cbs who does tennis is awesome

Sgt PSN

Chris Berman and Trent Dilfer were not fun to listen to during the Chargers/Texans game last night.  Dilfer is hard to listen to as a studio analyst even though I think he's really good at breaking stuff down.  He just has a terrible speaking voice and it's just painful to listen to him as a color guy for 3 hrs.  And Berman is, well, he's Berman. 

Also, Monday Night Countdown sucks.  C'mon Man isn't funny and I really don't need to see idiot Twitter comments. 

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 10, 2013, 09:15:48 AM
will the announcers move over.....cause just about everyone at cbs who does tennis is awesome

itll be the same crew that does wimbledon...fowler and the mcenroe brothers.

mary carillo left espn for some reason a few years ago. journalistic integrity or some whiny bs about the separation of the usta and espn. i dont know. anyway shes done.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

anyone ever been or known anyone thats ever been to the kentucky derby.....im seriously considering making a trip this year to check it out

Rome

been there.  it's an opportunity to get shteinfaced and lose a ton of money.  lots of rich rednecks, though.

ice grillin you

im guessing you sat in the infield?....tickets in the grandstands are like 600 bucks

Rome

It was 23 years ago, and yeah, we were in the infield.   Tickets were maybe 10 bucks or so.   

I cant imagine they're 600 bucks in the stands, though.

ice grillin you

you have two non infield options

799.00 for covered seats
698.00 for uncovered

they are good for friday and saturday

Rome

Haha.  Wow.  I guess I shouldn't be shocked considering how expensive every other bucket list sports event is these days.

I don't know, dude.  $800 is chump change for you but jeez... I guess I'd go if I had that kind of dough but I'd rather go to The Masters or a World Cup Final before I'd dump that sort of dough on a freaking horse race.

ice grillin you

if i go im getting infield....no way im paying that...derby isnt even close to a bucket list thing for me....im really going to asheville nc and figured id work the derby into it

infield are 50 bucks

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger