The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Turkey is farging awesome. Its people were the most welcoming bunch I've ever been around when I was there. But MDS' embarrassing attempts at humor shouldn't be stifled. The only topic that gets more play around here is Munson's idiocy and we all know how fresh that gag is.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

David Beckham tore an Achilles yesterday and will miss the World Cup

reese125

I dont think I ever saw him score a goal on an espn highlight

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: KDS on February 20, 2010, 02:08:31 AM
id rather move to brownsville than do anything that might involve people from turkey

She's from turkey, dont hate
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

9:30 tonight on ESPN2 is the Union's debut

smeags

cool, i know what channel to not watch.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

they had clips of the Baylor vs UCONN womens game.  Brittany Griner's interview, i had espn on in the back ground and really thought it was a dude.  Holy deep voice. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

Diomedes

He's from Chevy Chase.  Isn't that where vigy lives?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

going down to Dover for the race today, i dont want to go, my inlaw's got us the extra tickets, and they dont drink.  Seriously how the farg am i supposed to somewhat enjoy cars going in circles, when i cant get shteinfaced. 

rjs246

UM, just because they don't drink doesn't mean you can't. farg them and their NASCAR bullshtein. Get lit.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

you hunt go to stock car races and drive big trucks on the beach....you are quickly challenging munson for CF MA member of the year

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Seriously, can we get a filter on 'MA'? This is getting farging stupid.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger