The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I love it when you dudes beat your chests. It's sexy.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

I tried to watch a few minutes of the soccer game a couple of different times. Some of the things that are souring me somewhat in hockey are there in droves in the soccer matches.

One U.S. player was bunped, and fell like he had been shot.  Actually took him completely out of the play (I think this was at the end of the first half) and Brazil ended up with a pistine scoring chance.  To me, he was showboating to try to get a call.  Just cover your damn man.

When Brazil scored their third goal, they were acting like they had just won the World Cup.  I know that it put them ahead (and ended up being the game winner), but there was still a lot of time left.  Stop prancing like a bunch of whorish prom dates.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

you can always move back to germany. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Rome

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on June 29, 2009, 09:36:04 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 29, 2009, 09:15:20 AM
they have central air

gas powered too so it's efficient.

good way to ruin a joke by spelling it out
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Way to further ruin it by pointing that out.

Ass.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

big ups to nbc for forcing me to watch roddick/murray on my cpu and not on my 52 inch hdtv cause they think its 1987 and there is no internet and tape delay coverage flies

Seabiscuit36

They should just open up NBC Universal like they did during the Olympics. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

roddick wins farg you murray

andy/federer final total must watch for any sports fan

i wonder if nbc will show a sports event live...one can only hope

Rome

They've shown the Finals at Wimbledon on NBC for about 30 years now. 

Munson

Federer/Roddick is not a must watch because Roger is going to murder him like he always has.

If Andy pulls it out, it'll be a big boost for American tennis. Until the next day when everyone points out that Nadal wasn't there and concentrates more on Federer's loss than Andy's win.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds