The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Diomedes

I watched it too.  It was funny hearing the play by play guy with an Irish accent read copy like "All of America is watching I Survived  A Japanese Game Show," while the game was underway. 

Spain basically manhandled Germany, it was great.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Fantastic game. Actually, the whole tournament was tons of fun to watch. 19 goals were scored in extra time over the course of the cup. Good shtein.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

I've never gotten why people have to destroy shtein after their team wins a game.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on June 30, 2008, 09:05:17 AM
I've never gotten why people have to destroy shtein after their team wins a game.

That's because you're a Philly fan.  Your teams never win.

phattymatty

i got stupid at the Austrian embassy for the final yesterday.  hot spanish girls everywhere but the food was all german/austrian.  ate about 7 brats with mustard and potato salad and probably drank about three of these mini-kegs by myself:

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Sgt PSN

I'm gonna go with Austria.  Just a guess though.  I have no actual proof to back that up.

On a side note.....Salzburg is gorgeous and awesome.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 01, 2008, 11:39:00 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 01, 2008, 10:40:28 AM
Salzburg is gorgeous and awesome.

Yes.  It's gorgeous in January.

I went in December (several years ago) so I suspect there isn't much difference in the weather. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

The Williams sisters are putting on a clinic right now in the chicks final at Wimbledon.

Serena looks like she's lost about 40 pounds.  Hit times infinity.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous