The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

so you guys are pretty much terrible human beings but draw a line at ufc. got it.

SunMo

Quote from: MDS on August 02, 2015, 11:23:00 AM
the ufc product of 2 roided up wife beating animals punching each other to the point of death is just grotesque. i understand why its popular in this country of angry neanderthals.

watches NFL football
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

The headliners were women too. 

Science.

hbionic

Quote from: phattymatty on August 02, 2015, 11:42:32 AM
so you guys are pretty much terrible human beings but draw a line at ufc. got it.

This.  :-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

Quote from: SunMo on August 03, 2015, 02:33:13 PM
Quote from: MDS on August 02, 2015, 11:23:00 AM
the ufc product of 2 roided up wife beating animals punching each other to the point of death is just grotesque. i understand why its popular in this country of angry neanderthals.

watches NFL football

nfl got rid of the violence, son
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Can we change this to the I Miss Sassy thread?

this place just gets worse
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

no idea why they wanted to start this at 300

700 is the perfect time for tennis....good 2nd screen viewing when theres 1 game on
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont think ive ever seen a number 1 player in the world have fewer fan support....they are even cheering jokers aces

MDS

its not anti joker....its pro federer

in 5 years when joker is looking for his last shot at glory hes going to get the same treatment, allbeit not as strong because fed is perhaps the most beloved tennis player ever

ice grillin you

if you are for something you are against the other thing...its the same thing

and its great too cause needy novak might lose it

MDS

not really...everyone just likes fed more than anyone. novak is pretty popular.

the fans also want this to go 5, so theyre of course going to cheer for fed to get it 1-1

ice grillin you

in europe where a sport like soccer is king he is...nyc crowd doesnt like him for his pitty party from a few years ago

MDS

nah they eat his goofy shtein up...hes a showman and very very good with crowds

in anywhere but serbia fed will get the love

ice grillin you

as he should

but nowhere cept nyc do they cheer jokers faults