The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

I'm wildly inconsistent the few times I bowl.  I've bowled over 200 and under 100 in the same stretch of games.  I'm the Joe Cowley of bowling.

Haven't bowled in over a year now.

ice grillin you

bowling is so MA....its like the anti golf
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Usually when I bowl it's to take the kids somewhere during the hot Florida summer.  Only so many air conditioned choices.

Munson

Yeah bowling is fun as shtein and I always forget how fun it is until I do it again.

I'm like you Geo...will be over 200 one game and then in the 130s the next.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

SD is the Big Ern McKracken of CF!

I haven't bowled in about eight years. My first job ever was at the Bowlarama. Fun times.

SD

The last time I bowled the room was normal lighting and we kept score by cards. Now it's dark, there's laser lights everywhere and the score is automatically kept on the screen.

Quote from: Munson on April 26, 2015, 07:54:01 PM
Yeah bowling is fun as shtein and I always forget how fun it is until I do it again.

Late night mofo memory was when you'd tell us bowling stories...pretty sure it was phreak who started calling you Munson and simon_douglas was history

Munson

lol yeah back then I was doing summer leagues as a young teen, then as an older teen I started goin with my buddies once or twice a week. Beer pitchers at the bowling alley are cheap as shtein and they don't ID everyone drinking, just the person buying the booze...perfect for a 19/20 year old.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Indeed I was the one who coined the Munson nickname lol

He was always talking about bowling and I was watching King Pin and the rest is history.

when we lived on the army bases I bowled in the kiddie leagues. High score was when I was working at the bowling alley. I nailed a 217 and thought I was the shtein

MDS

main pic on espn and of the horse crossing the finish line....looks who is there....this dude is the biggest troll ever and i love it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Bowling was the bomb. I was on the high school team and we could go any time to our home lanes on Stenton Ave and bowl for free, with the school picking it up as practice. We'd party in the car and smuggle in a bottle of rum for our Cokes and go all night on the weekend. Good times, from what I can remember.

ice grillin you

MDS

serena already pouncing in maria...this is the real wimby finals, so if she does this, shell win.

i cant see her blowing the open, so what we're seeing right now is all kinds of history
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer