Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

There is no more corrupt organization in this country than the FBI. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

yeah the trump organization let alone the white house....nah

its the fbi
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm completely shocked that more Kavanaugh dirt is coming out.

Even more shocked the FBI and GOP ignored the people coming forward, especially the guy who said he saw people put Kavanaugh's dick into some chicks hand.

Side note; what kind of friends does this fool have? Here dude lemme grab your bird and handle it and place it into a woman's hand.

Zodiac Ted is crying about people wanting to impeach him.

Our entire country is farged. The GOP is solely responsible

Rome

Gas up 20 cents overnight.  For literally no reason at all other than price gouging after an utterly inconsequential shutdown of a refinery in zesty Arabia. 

Someone just made a killing on oil futures.  Gee I wonder why...

PhillyPhreak54

Lewandowski is such a despicable little shtein.

It amazes me how these people protect Cheeto Dick

Munson

Speaking of lying to protect trump....

https://twitter.com/neal_katyal/status/1174500146006175744?
QuoteTrump's interaction with the foreign leader included a "promise" that was regarded as so troubling that it prompted an official in the U.S. intelligence community to file a formal whistleblower complaint with the inspector general for the intelligence community, said the officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on September 08, 2019, 07:10:45 AM
Negotiating with those motherfargers is a slap in the face to all those who gave life and limb to defeat them. 

Trump is a farging traitorous piece of filth.  farg him and  every last one of his goddamn supporters.

Chill....drones DGAF

PhillyPhreak54

This Ukrainian whistleblower thing...wow. I'm not holding my breath but JFC it all this is true he's gotta get thrown out of office. Offering aid to someone for dirt on a political foe? Giuliani on CNN tonight was something. He denied it and then thirty seconds later admitted it.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2019, 01:36:46 AM
This Ukrainian whistleblower thing...wow. I'm not holding my breath but JFC it all this is true he's gotta get thrown out of office. Offering aid to someone for dirt on a political foe? Giuliani on CNN tonight was something. He denied it and then thirty seconds later admitted it.

he already conspired with the russians....since hes been pres he said on camera if he had the chance to get foreign help he would take it

i understand the need for hysterics in the 7 minute news cycle era and im not talking about you specifically just the left in general but i dont get why this is a wow thing

the anger right now should be on the bitch ass democrats who are largely farging cowards and wont do anything about this...farging bidens campaign has had a no comment thus far on this....i mean wtf!...this should be all you are talking about
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I completely agree with you. The dems are failing majorly here.

Rome

The only candidate going full HAM is Beto.  That's why he has my vote.   The rest of them are chickenshtein cowards.  And don't even get me started on the senate and congress.   

phattymatty

i really wish they could go to some back room and duke it all out and decide on the ticket now.  months of them shteinting on each other does nothing except give trump ammo and most of us are going to vote for whoever it is regardless.

Rome

It's going to be Biden/Warren.  I mean it just is.  Fine.  Just stop attacking each other and focus on the iceholes on the other side from here on out. 

MDS

whatever will happen i dont know but i cant believe there will be 2 white people on the ticket

most likely a white person is winning the nom, so then a POC is the vice. if its 2 crackers then stop caring its over.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.