Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on December 11, 2006, 02:19:30 PM
I voted for him when he ran

More people did than voted for Dubya.  And that's even assuming Florida was legit.

Diomedes

Yay electoral college.  Yay election fraud.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I would love to see Hillary Clinton win the Presidency.  Can you imagine the pandemonium that would ensue especially with the fundie freak crowd?

Oh, man... too delicious.

SunMo

i'd hope that the Democrats would not be dumb enough to run a woman or black man...we're still a good 20 years away from that being able to happen
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

If they were smart, the fact that people hate Hillary as much as they do should scare off her supporters.  Even if she were elected, she would be ineffective because of all the vitriol and bile people bear for her.  Justified or not, many many people harbor a near pathologic hate for Hillary which MUST be considered...to ignore that would be similar to thinking the Iraqis are gonna welcome U.S. Marines with flowers.

Let her continue to be a Senator for NY--at which she is doing a fine job so far as that kind of thing goes--until her political days are done.  That would be best.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Butchers Bill on December 11, 2006, 02:43:33 PM
Gore - Obama is the winning ticket.

More than likely.

I've read that Edwards is going to run as well.

Basically, the only was the Democrats screw up the election is to nominate Hillary.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

Dems could easily lose the presidential election, no matter who they nominate.
2 years is a long time away. Plenty of people see Bush and his gang as the problem, not the Republicans generally.  A non-Bush non-neocon Republican might draw a lot of support even if Dems put up an "electable" duo.

mussa

The sad thing is none of us feel good about any of the past and future presidential nominees. Gore, Bush, Kerry, Hillary, Osama...what the hell! Where do they find these idiots?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

Quote from: mussa on December 11, 2006, 04:06:38 PM
The sad thing is none of us feel good about any of the past and future presidential nominees. Gore, Bush, Kerry, Hillary, Osama...what the hell! Where do they find these idiots?

:-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on December 11, 2006, 03:38:35 PM
Dems could easily lose the presidential election, no matter who they nominate.
2 years is a long time away. Plenty of people see Bush and his gang as the problem, not the Republicans generally.  A non-Bush non-neocon Republican might draw a lot of support even if Dems put up an "electable" duo.

McCain is the only hope because he truly is a centrist and the anti-Bush in nearly every way.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MadMarchHare

I work in big Pharma, so it's not really a choice - Obama.
Anyone but Reid.