Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Quote from: SD_Eagle on June 27, 2006, 03:57:17 PM
Nope. Just really like this girl and don't mind spending an evening listening to live music with her. Have fun sitting on CF all night with your thumb up your ass.

Hahaha. Getting a little defensive, no? Must have hit pretty close to the mark to get you all riled up like that...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think everyone should take a bong hit and chill out.  Besides, it's the only way to make Dave Matthews bearable.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: rjs246 on June 27, 2006, 04:06:55 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on June 27, 2006, 03:57:17 PM
Nope. Just really like this girl and don't mind spending an evening listening to live music with her. Have fun sitting on CF all night with your thumb up your ass.

Hahaha. Getting a little defensive, no? Must have hit pretty close to the mark to get you all riled up like that...

Not at all, I had two options here:
Option A: Use a winky face after the sentence to let you know I was just farging around. I know how much you hate those faces so I went with Option B which was just the sentence. You should feel privledged that I took your feelings into account.  And great SW reference there (you'd get a thumbs up)

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

make up sex is the best...you two enjoy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

it's not better than surprise sex
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

if the surprise is that it went in the poopie hole i agree

SD_Eagle5

I'm a big fan of morning sex while we're on the subject.

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 27, 2006, 04:40:59 PM
if the surprise is that it went in the poopie hole i agree

well, what i call suprise sex, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania calls "rape".  whatever, they're a bunch of prudes.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

I'm going to the Siren Music Festival tomorrow for the third year running.

link

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Rogers Sisters and Tapes 'N Tapes.  I'm also going to enjoy Art Brut..they were fun live.

It's gonna be 90˚/90% humidity.  I'll be drinking lots and lots of water.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Father Demon

Heading out to see Sammy Hagar and Silvertide next Friday night.  Sammy's OK, but I'm really going to see Silvertide.  They are supposed to have a new CD coming out soon I think?  They are a Philly-based band I've been following (but have never seen because of my crappy-ass work travel schedule), and can't wait to see them live.

Anyone see them before?  Good show, I hope.....
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SD_Eagle5

Going to see Bon Jovi/Nickelback tomorrow night. Please keep all jealous comments to yourselves.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 15, 2006, 12:49:55 AM
Going to see Bon Jovi/Nickelback tomorrow night. Please keep all jealous comments to yourselves.

Had a girlfriend in high school that was nuts about Bon Jovi.

Then again, she was just plain nuts.

ice grillin you

used to have a girlfriend
rode one of them elephants in the ringling bros circus...

nice girl

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 15, 2006, 12:49:55 AM

Thanks to everyone for keeping the jealous comments to yourselves. Bon Jovi was incredible tonight. Dead or Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!!!