Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

For the record I'd like to lick every inch of her from head to toe.

Aside from that she's amazing to watch.  Great swing.  Just bombs the ever living shtein out of the ball.  When she's not obliterating it she's figured out a way to hit stingers all over the place.  Just so awesome to watch a prodigy come into her own and take what was coming to her.

Don Ho

HA!  Saw her at a function in December.  It was a surf industry event and everyone was loose, having a great time, awesome concert by a local band called The Green.  She was looking hot.  She looked like a regular chick just having a good time.  Out of her uptight golf element just hanging loose.  She was very cool and cordial.  It was good to see as I always thought she was a little bitch (mostly attributed to her a-hole old man).

I thought I heard this was her 32 major! 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep, I'd hit that too. I didn't realize she was 6'1 either but she's got long legs....perfect to throw over your shoulders

Rome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvj0bzhJlJM

Haaaaaa!  The look on his face was great, like oh shtein, no wait!

ice grillin you

did tiger play?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I don't know if play is the right word.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah 23 shots off the lead isn't exactly playing.

It's been six years since he's won a major...

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 20, 2014, 07:18:54 PM
Yeah 23 shots off the lead isn't exactly playing.

It's been six years since he's won a major...

is that why no one has watched golf since 1998?

Rome

Rory's play today was way too conservative for me but it's hard to go pin hunting when you start with a six shot lead.

Still, I enjoyed watching the tournament simply because as a golfer those guys do shtein on the course I'll never begin to be able to do.  I actually laughed out loud when McIlroy busted one out there 360 today.  JFC that's insanity.

ice grillin you

you also enjoy soccer

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

When I am in Vegas I will be hunting for some book that has a "Will Tiger Win Another Major" prop and hammer it. I think he will.

Rory's pops cashing out $360k on that bet he made was cool.

MDS

tiger stinks....hes been done and nobody is scared of him anymore

and with that, golf will die a rich republican death
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Nothing says done like five wins in the past year.

MDS

oh he won the who gives a shtein tournament? and the doesnt give a farg one? and the worthless waste of time championship?

majors stillupfront's mom
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.