i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Women's golf will be on soon.  HOTT

MDS

i woke up and got a text alert from the ap saying phil won

i thought it was a joke
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 21, 2013, 12:08:50 PM
phil annoys me

I don't really follow golf, but I share the same sentiment.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Tiger needs a birdie on 18 to shoot 60.  Yes, 60.

Skip Bayless' response:

ice grillin you

no one suckles tiger more than me but skips right....at this point in his career tiger himself would measure his success on majors and majors alone

shooting 61 on a course he owns is less than meaningless

MDS

thanks for responding to the troll
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

tiger finished +1 today at the pga championship while the leaders furyk and scott sit up top at -5

hes already killing me again. you have to be accurate as hell off the tee on this course and the roughs are brutal, so unless he torches it tomorrow its another blown opp.

reese125

tiger stuck at +1 again while dufner leads at -9.

his quest for another major is sinking fast--just like his $54 million mansion in florida right now

Rome

Oak Hill is defenseless right now.  Professionals will ass rape courses in conditions & set-ups like this.  The PGA has to do something to avoid total embarrassment (like someone shooting 59 which is highly unlikely but still a remote possibility). 

Dufner shooting 63 is a joke.

reese125

yeah I dont understand how this course is playing that easy

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on August 02, 2013, 04:44:35 PM
Tiger needs a birdie on 18 to shoot 60.  Yes, 60.

Skip Bayless' response:

MDS

total seconds of this "major" ive watched: 0

Don Ho

The poor PGA.  They are so screwed if Tiger's not in the hunt.  I had it on today but primarily background music as I read the sunday paper.  Didn't hear half as many "In the hole" screams as I have in the past.  Maybe they finally started removing those morons voice boxes with a pair of rusty pliers.  Dufner is about exciting as watching a glacier melt.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.